Thursday, 25 April 2013

Karen Diamond Designs-Monthly Memories Collection (February)



Here comes another super kit from Karen!  I am going to let her describe this kit for me this time.

"Monthly Memories {February} is the second in my Monthly Memories series. This month, the colors are mauve, dark mauve, blue, dark blue, cream and tan which is perfect for your Mardi Gras, Presidental, Groundhog Day, Valentines Day, Super Bowl, and even Purim layouts. However, the pieces are so universal that you can use this kit any time of the year!!" 
I didn't go the holiday route but an every day scheme as you will see from my layouts.






FREEBIE

I have a great freebie for you for dropping by to check out my blog and Karen's new kit.  I created this calendar/desktop for May so it can be used for those Mother's Day photos that will be forthcoming!  Click the title under the preview to grab it now!


Post a Comment