Blog MakeOver By:

 photo logo_fan.gif

VMenu

Thursday, 21 November 2013

Crescent Moon Designs-Jack Frost and a Freebie.


I am sure that a great many of us are already feeling the cold weather.  I know we definitely are in my part of the world...-30C with windchill tonight!  Brrrr!   We have a kit that will help you scrap all your "frosty" photos.  How about all these soft pastel colours.  I just love this kit and it certainly doesn't make me feel cold looking at it!  And it even has Rudolph!  Snowmen, Snow ladies, penguins, lights, mittens and Word Art.

My two layouts have my great granddaughter Kady in them.  She loves the snow even when she could hardly sit up alone!



I also have a freebie for you today.  It is an ATC card that you might be interested in saving or trading. Just click under the preview to head for the download.

Post a Comment