Blog MakeOver By:

 photo logo_fan.gif

VMenu

Sunday, 10 November 2013

P4dsdesignz-Just for the Holidays-New!

Time to start thinking of those Christmas layouts and gifts!  Lori has created this wonderful kit that is full of sweet Santas, happy snowmen, super Christmas tree and beautiful Christmas colour papers.  Head to her store and grab it now.  This kit is in Tagger size for those that like to do tags.  I used it as a full size kit without any problems.

This first layout I created is one of the QP's Lori created and I found so useful to just pop my pics in and go.

COUSINS

Here is my grandson Cody taken a couple of years back and myself.

 CODY AND GRANDMA
Here is my daughter and families cat Laila.  She loves looking out that window at the street and it doesn't bother her if Santa and his sleigh is flying around her.

LAILA

Post a Comment