Blog MakeOver By:

 photo logo_fan.gif

VMenu

Thursday, 12 December 2013

Karen Diamond Designs-Home for the Holidays & Freebie


Make sure you have batteries in the cameras or have them fully charged to capture all your Christmas memories on that special morning.  Then head to the computer and open up Karen's beautiful kit to preserve them forever!  Reds, greens, blues, cute snowmen, stockings and so much more in this kit.  It contains 20 papers, 17 dots and plaids, cardstock and glitter pack.  

My two layouts feature Christmases past. 

 My late husband, Jack, my daughter Heather in front of him, myself and my son Scott.  The little one is my 1st granddaughter Charlene and the lower layout is her a few years later.
And now for the freebie.  Here is a preview and the link under for you to head over and grab it. 


Post a Comment