Thursday, 23 January 2014

Karen Diamond Designs-New Kit-Rooted in Faith-Plus a freebie

"We continually remember before our God and Father your work produced by faith, your labor prompted by love, and your endurance inspired by hope in our Lord Jesus Christ." ~ 1 Thessalonians 1:3
The opening lines are from Karen while describing her new kit in the store.  It is perfect and I have borrowed it to now highlight this beautiful kit. The kit is versatile enough for baptisms, weddings, church functions and just any number of events that may come your way.  

I chose to honour my Mom and Dad who have since left our world to begin a new journey. The other layout is of my sister who has had her life enriched in 2013 by the additions of some great grandchildren.



And as promised here is the preview of the freebie that I am offering.  I created the Brag Book page from Karen's delightful kit and truly hope you can find some use for it.  
Post a Comment