Wednesday, 22 January 2014

Touched by a Butterfly-January Wedding

I love this kit with it's soft pastel colours, especially the peach!   This will make your layout shine whether you have a January wedding to scrap or one from another time of the year.  Don't let the preview fool you. Celeste has a ton of elements in this kit and lots of papers.  So many items that with the 2 layouts I created I was hard pressed to decide what to use and what to use first!
My layouts feature my step son Dwayne and his wife Jane. She was a beautiful bride and they had a fall wedding.  They were married at a Heritage site in a church that is over 100 years old.  
The other layout is of my niece Kelly and her husband Curtis.  What an adorable couple they are and they too had a fall wedding. 


Post a Comment