Friday, 7 March 2014

Country Live Graphics-Summer Afternoon



So, are you patiently waiting for the spring/summer season to start?  I know I am getting so antsy to have this miserable, freezing cold and tons of snow winter to end!  Here is a gorgeous delightful kit to chase away those blahs!  Soft, pretty pastel colours, flowers, summer furniture, summer drinks and super papers. Hint, even some art journaling look ones!!  I know Liv is a perfectionist and nothing is thrown together without her fussiness showing through.  I love this kit and I have used my sister who passed Feb 6/14.  We spent one wonderful day last year at my place at the lake, exploring the back roads and taking tons of pictures.  This was taken that day.  What a wonderful memory I have of that day and so gratified that we did it.  The other layout is of my great granddaughter Kady, who turned 5 on Feb 26/14.  She loves purple as I do so it was a no brainer to do this one for her.


Post a Comment