Blog MakeOver By:

 photo logo_fan.gif

VMenu

Tuesday, 1 April 2014

Crescent Moon Designs-April Showers-FREEBIE


Aww, who doesn't love those little Easter chicks and all things Easter!  This kit has word art strips, darling chicks,  beautiful Easter colours and of course rain.  I know there are millions of people patiently waiting for spring to come.  This kit will have you smiling and dreaming as you scrap along.

My great granddaughter Kady loves the park and all the play structures she can climb. The weather doesn't deter her and here she is in her new rain coat playing on the slide.



My granddaughter, Jordan, received a very advance camera for Christmas one year and this is one of her first photos.  I love how she captured the rain on the leaf.


Now on to the freebie.  Here is preview and the link to download. I left lots of space for your additions.

Post a Comment