Thursday, 1 May 2014

Karen Diamond Designs-Little One and a Freebie


Cutie, sweet, adorable and beautiful are the word arts in this kit and it says it all!  Beautiful pastel colours and large assortment of  elements all perfect for that adorable little one. There are banners, more word art, ribbons and an alpha with numbers and symbols. This kit is also versatile enough that it doesn't have to stop at baby layouts.  It contains enough colours suitable for both sexes, plus neutrals.  Click the link under the preview and head over to get it now.

My 2 layouts feature my first grandchild way back in 1984.  And she is now a mother herself and made me a great grandmother in my lifetime.  Not many people are that blessed!!



And as promised a freebie for you.  I created the tags using this wonderful kit.  Click the link under the preview to head over and download now.


Post a Comment