Blog MakeOver By:

 photo logo_fan.gif

VMenu

Wednesday, 11 June 2014

Marniejo's House of Scraps-A Proud Day


Ah, June and the time of year when the flash bulbs are popping all over; capturing those beautiful young people showing off their diplomas.  And they are wearing some of the most colourful robes and mortar boards ever. Marilyn's kit reflects all this and more.  She has chosen hers to be in my favorite colour-purple! I couldn't wait to get going on this kit where I could scrap my 1st granddaughter, granddaughter, niece and great niece.


This is Charlene, my 1st granddaughter and first to graduate.  


 This is my granddaughter Jordan at her graduation.  Lots of smiles for the special day.


My niece Shelley on her graduation day.  Unfortunately I wasn't able to join in the celebrations but have this beautiful photo to make up for it. 

And this is my great niece, Tina, daughter of Shelley.  Tina just graduated this year and had her daughter Annabelle and significant other Kevin to help her celebrate.  Love all the smiles these beautiful young ladies have and well they should.  I am proud of them all.  
Post a Comment