Blog MakeOver By:

 photo logo_fan.gif

VMenu

Sunday, 15 June 2014

Touched by a Butterfly-Memories in Travel


I think we can safely say that summer has finally arrived.  I know up north in our province at Churchill, Manitoba they are calling for 20 CM of snow today!  Yikes!  But they are truly at the edge of the Arctic so they can expect this kind of thing.  That being said, here we go for a vacation/trip/holiday or just plain sightseeing and what better kit to help you out scrap those pictures is this one from Celeste entitled Memories in Travel.  I love the soft aqua and gray colours and her super elements.  It even contains a train and track!  I created 2 layouts using photos that my daughter and family took while on a trip to Banff, Jasper and other parts in Alberta last year.



Post a Comment