Blog MakeOver By:

 photo logo_fan.gif

VMenu

Monday, 30 June 2014

Touched by a Butterfly-My Team Monday-Movie Nite


Mmm- I can smell the popcorn now!  Movie nights are the best.  Celeste has just released this colourful, bright creative kit just for scrapping those memories.  You can see from the preview that it contains a armful of elements and papers and goodies.  Click the link to take you to her blog and check out the freebie she has for you.  Also there is a bonus!!  Here is her message:

BONUS: If you created a layout using “Movie Nite” kit post it on the TBAB Facebook Page. I will do a random drawing Sunday July6,2014. The 3 random winners will get a free kit from my store.

Now, all that being said and done here are the two layouts I have created using this kit.

 This layout features my great granddaughter Kady and her friend, King.  They love movie nights as you can see!




I don't have anyone left at home to share movie nights with me so this layout is a poster type advertising a movie. Sometimes I just love to create something outside of the ordinary.



Post a Comment