Monday, 18 August 2014

Touched by a Butterfly-Team Monday-Birdie Love



Today, Celeste is offering her kit Birdie Love for all that visit her blog.  Just click on the title and head over to grab it now.  Such a beautiful kit with pretty pinks and blues (male and female, don't you know!)  See those adorable love birds, those lovely cages and a whole slew of elements to go with it.  I love birds along with other nature pretties but birds are definitely my fav.  Especially the awesome hummingbird.  And here are my layouts using her kit.


 These are my photos of my crazy cockatiel, named Frosty.  He provided me with a lot of funny antics.


And here is my all time love-a hummingbird that I managed to capture a photo of.  Not a good one as my camera doesn't have all the bells and whistles but happy I got one any.
Post a Comment