Tuesday, 2 September 2014

P4dsdesignz-Shades of Fall


My first venture into the fall scrapping!  I just love fall and the wonderful colours God has created for us to make it through the winter every year.  My heart sings at each and every thing I see.  Lori has put together this super kit with a little touch of "Gatsby" in it.  I was able to use those couple of elements in one of my layouts. Fall but a bit of nostalgia too!  Click the title and head over to her store now to get started on your layouts.  And she included some very pretty Quick Pages to speed up your scrapping.  The one I love is the QP that features the deer.  

And with that all being said here are the 4 layouts I created:


 My Mom and Dad with their 1st born-my brother Barry.


 A couple of winters ago I had a couple of deer come and visit my back yard.  No fear here so I caught a super photo.


 These are photos of the August 2014 Super Moon taken out at the lake.


And finally some of the perfect sunrise and sunsets that I have happening at my home.
Post a Comment