Thursday, 2 October 2014

Touched by a Butterfly Blog Train-Marniejo's House of Scraps


I see Marilyn has great taste in that she loves doing the same thing I do!  She has created this little mini kit for the Touched by a Butterfly October Blog Train.  Just click the link to head over to get it now.  And here are the two layouts I created with the kit.

I must confess this dahlia was planted by my friend Lloyd who has a way with the dahlias.  They always turn out so beautifully.  We had a super late start this year but these dahlias practically took over the whole garden after they got started!


 And one of my favorites, the petunia, especially in this shade.  These are growing in a little clay pot that is attached to our fence.  They are so hardy and last well into the fall.


Post a Comment