Sunday, 22 February 2015

Wilma4ever-Designs by Stina-Spring Delight & FREEBIE



I'm sorry but I have been patient long enough!  I just have to get some spring layouts rolling off the press to push back this dreadful winter we all have had this year!!  We can pretend if only for a little while, right?  

So I saw this sweet little bird, the old time tricycle and some lovely greenery to kick it off with.  Blue sky and soft fluffy clouds to finish it off.  Designs by Stina has packed a good punch into this one. To head over to her shop just click the link under the preview and you'll arrive there.  

This layout shows my Mom (bottom left) and her siblings circa middle 1930's.  Thought it went well with the old well and tricycle.


This layout is another one of my Mom who absolutely loved her garden and gardening.  This is a tribute to her.


And finally, I love my roses and this one gave me a chance to showcase 3 of them.  They are not grown by me but my sister-in-law Peggy Gudmundson while she winters down in Texas.


And there you have it.  I hope I brought a little ray of sunshine and hope into your day today.
I mentioned a freebie didn't I?  Well, I got a little carried away and created 2 using this delightful springy kit!




Post a Comment