Tuesday, 17 March 2015

Meg Scott Studio-EasterTime and Freebie


It won't be long before the bunnies are hopping down that trail, leaving all sorts of treats for the little ones. Speaking of treats, here is a most delightful Easter kit for all your soon to be taken Easter photos.  Look at all the wonderful pastel Easter colours!  I am crazy for purple and wow!  we have lots here along with the pinks, blues and yellows plus.  This kit is loaded with 26 papers, pattern and solids and a whopping 59 elements.  Make sure to click under the preview to get your kit now.

My first layout I did on the whimsical side.  This is my great granddaughter Kady's Easter at 14 months.  As you can see she didn't know what to make of that Easter Bunny. 


This layout is of my granddaughter Samantha with her Easter flowers a few years back.  I love her bright blue outfit. Isn't that a perfect match with this kit?  I did modify this background by cutting out the border flowers and inserting a purple background.  The original paper is below with the freebie QP.


Now for the freebie!  My quick page is created using the original paper from the kit. Just click on the link below the preview to head to Box.com to grab yours now.


Post a Comment