Sunday, 17 May 2015

Wilma4ever-Miggins-Lavendula Vera & FREEBIES


Purple lovers rejoice!  See what I have found that will make you sit up and smile and think about scrapping that next project.  Miggins has created this adorable kit in full size, add ons, flairs, alphas and more!  I am a true purple lover and fell in love with the adorable elements and all the extras. Also. this wonderful designer allows me to create a few items to pass on to you for free.  It can't get better than that.

I moved at the end of March back to the country-my original roots and have been capturing some items of interest around my property.  

The aviation bears are statues that were created to help celebrate the 75th anniversary of CancerCare in Manitoba in 2013.  These are a couple that were out at the airport.


Here I caught a seagull, some sparrows and a pretty blackbird having a drink from the bird bath.


Although this capture wasn't too clear it is a pileated woodpecker and the best shot I could get.




Here is the link to the 3 Quick Pages I am sharing with you now you have seen my creations.






Post a Comment