Tuesday, 22 September 2015

ApriltheScrapaholic-Crisp Autumn & Freebie

Crisp Autumn

Yes, tomorrow is is the first day of fall!  I can hardly wait till all the leaves have turned golden, yellow and orange and all colours in between.  My favourite time of the year next to spring.  April has made this full size kit chock full of papers and elements.  Rosy red apples, a wide assortment of flowers and some pretty papers to finish it off.  Wait till you see how I remodelled her bench to add an extra piece of furniture!  


 This is my great granddaughter Kady relaxing on a quiet afternoon.


Don't you feel like you could grab an apple and take a big crunch our of it?


Although these geese aren't fully visible they have started their trek back south.

And finally I have the freebie that I promised you.  Hope you can put it to good use.


Post a Comment