Thursday, 22 October 2015

Wilma4ever-Mystic Creations-Dark Hearts & a FREEBIE


Ok, Halloween lovers!  It's nearly time for the spooking evening and you want to be ready!  Here's a wonderful kit with a dark sounding name but actually is just adorable!  No big spooky items here. All the Halloween colours and a couple of sweet posers!  It also comes in tagger size for you taggers.  Be sure to click the link and head over to Mystic Creations to grab it now.  

My camp site where we spend our summers has a Halloween in August every year and I was fortunate to be able to use some of the photos-permission given. We unfortunately missed the event this year.  I love the imaginations that show up in some of the costumes!

Little Policeman and his Princess


Oops-I lost my head!



Here lies poor Owen!


I had a ball doing up these layouts and being able to share them with you.  

And as promised here is the preview and link for the Quick Page freebie.

Post a Comment