Saturday, 13 February 2016

Wilma4ever-Lins Creations-Elegance In White & a FREEBIE


I fell in love with this kit as soon as I saw it.  It is ELEGANT in every way!  I love the Victorian era and this is just perfectly done.  The pretty soft pastel shades, the gorgeous papers and the whole slew of elements is just awesome,  I so wished I had authentic real life Victorian photos to complement the kit but unfortunately I don't. So I blended the modern with the old!

This is my beautiful daughter, Heather taken at Christmas this year.


Because I wanted to have this layout look like a ladies boudoir I only used a photo taken of the field behind our place last summer.




And now the link for the gift you came for.  I really hope you can make some use of the Quick Page. It was created with love on this Valentine's Day eve. No shadows. 



Post a Comment