Monday, 5 September 2016

P4dsdesignz-Delightful Autumn


We are heading into the best season of all with it's wonderful, stupendous colours!  Warm days, cool nights, sitting around the campfire when it smells the greatest!  I am glad I live in an area that has these changes happen, even though  we complain about the cold, rain, snow and things. 

Lori has created this darling kit with 22 papers, 3 Quick Pages and 75 elements.  You won't be hunting around for any other elements as it's all in here!  Do you see that sweet owl? 

I've created 3 layouts using this kit.  There were just too many fun things to use that I couldn't stop!


It all spells FALL!


We enjoyed an amazing Thanksgiving back in 2010. (Manitoba Canada Oct 11-usually snow by then) We took our dinner and went to the park where it was so warm. We had a real fun time. 



And finally my daughters family dog-Cozmo.  He was very patient getting dressed for Halloween.


Post a Comment